Six fitness goals for teen girls and how to achieve them
Teenage girls are always searching for ways to look better, thinner, and healthier. While some goals are extreme, there are some healthy fitness goals that can be achieved with some work. Here are 6 of them:
- A six pack. Every young person wants a six pack, but it’s not so easy to get one. It takes months of fitness and cardio. Start by get reducing the excess fat and concentrate on exercises that emphasize the muscles.
- Lean arms. Crop tops and tank tops are really popular, but a teen girl does not want to wear them unless she has lean, toned arms. To reach this goal, you have to incorporate fitness weights into your exercise routines and start training; only this will transform the muscles of your arms.
- Toned legs. Long, slim, tanned legs? Well, that’s something worth struggling for. The best exercise for your legs is jogging. Jog as often as you can, as much as you can, no matter where you live or what the weather. You will not even believe how it will transform your body.
- Slim waist. To get a slim waist you have to maintain a healthy, low-carb diet. Naturally, exercise is a must, as well as constant cardio to get rid of any extra inches. There are some exercises that target the waist, and a 15-minute session per day is all you need.
- Small hips. We have little control over the shape of our hips; mostly it depends on our bone structure. However, with fitness and cardio exercises you can re-shape your hips to fit smaller-sized jeans.
- A toned back. Many teenage girls don’t feel good about their back, and they avoid wearing open-backed tops and dresses. To tone your back muscles, you have to focus on exercises that use weights as well as swimming or Pilates.