Steps you should take in order to live healthy
You can live healthy if you want, but it is a long-term commitment. Don’t be one of those people that always say ‘’I will start living healthy from tomorrow.’’ There is no tomorrow, you must start today. You can try many new things and advices in order to have a healthy life, but the oldest are the best!
1. Measure your weight and height. Also, measure your waist. You must do this in order to see do should you lose weight or not.
2. Go to your doctor and dentist, for routine control. Ask them anything you want to know about healthy living. They may know something new.
3. Make a food diary. Write down every what you eat, every day. Even the food you don’t want anyone to see that you ate. This diary is useful if you want to avoid eating certain food, or you want to see what food is responsible for extra pounds.
4. Try to have two and a half hours of aerobic activity.
5. Check your energy and mood. Pay attention on do you sleep enough, are you happy and changes in your mood.
6. Try to improve or make new friendships.
7. Reduce stress. Use meditation or yoga for this, and always keep a positive attitude.
8. Have enough sleep. This includes: no computer or TV before bedtime, no exercising also, avoid eating before you go to bed and avoid going to bed too late. You should: take a bath, have a daily routine and sleep between 7-9 hours per night.
9. Start having more face-to-face conversation.
10. If you have a bad breakup, look for help.